"79% of shoppers who are dissatisfied with website performance are less likely to buy from the same site again" - Source: medium.com
At conferences have you heard things like:
“52% of online shoppers state that quick page loading is important to their site loyalty.”
“79% of shoppers who are dissatisfied with website performance are less likely to buy from the same site again.”
“For every second your e-commerce site takes to load you lose xxx% of your visitors”
So, what can you do about your slow Neto site?
Here’s the 3-step process you can follow to get your Neto site performing faster.
- Scan your site using the multitudes of different speed analysis tools available to you – Just google “website speed test”
- Analyse and sift through all the technical data that you’re given by these tools.
- Implement all the changes necessary for site speed improvement.
The big one is step three, this can take you hours…
Or you can get someone to do it all for you…
That’s where this project comes in.
Online Retail Guy has now been personally involved in optimising a bunch of Neto sites for faster page loads including our own retail site. In some cases, we've reduced homepage load from 15 seconds to 5 seconds.
Purchase this project to receive:
- Full Audit of your Homepage, Category page & product page with recommendations on making your Neto site load faster. Please note: these will be high-level recommendations suitable for an advanced Neto & web engineer to Implement.
Please note please do not purchase this project:
- If you like your website performing exactly the way it is now.
- If your Neto site is fast loading already.
- If you are not willing for us to make any structural changes.
- If you are about to get your Neto site completely redesigned.
Due to demand, your implementation will be booked in over the coming weeks and you will be given a project timeframe after purchase.
Want to learn how to do Neto Speed Optimisation yourself?
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PJ & AM HARBACK FAMILY TRUST users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.